We have been practising and teaching yoga at Mangala Studios for forty years.
We teach with respect to both the practice and the practitioner.
Aspects of Yoga at Mangala:
- Experienced teachers – fully trained and imbued with the Mangala tradition.
- Each class is presented as a complete, integrated experience of breathing, posture, mental and spiritual practices.
- Individual differences are respected – each student is encouraged to progress at their own pace taking into account age, fitness, physique and gender.
- Our innovative approach to with creative variations to traditional practices helps to tailor the yoga to individual needs.
- Space is given to applied yoga philosophy – the meditative mind is the major aim of yoga and is emphasized in all classes.
- While regular practice facilitates progress, classes can be attended as single units to accommodate irregular working hours.